Growing the Canadian tech ecosystem together
Back for the second year, Canadian Tech @ Scale brings together Canada's top tech leaders to learn from each other's successes and failures as our companies have scaled.
We keep hearing the same questions from CTOs and VPEs. Questions like:
- How do we interview leads?How do we grow people and technical leaders? How do we structure the team?
- How can I be a great manager or great architect? Should I still be coding? How should I spend my time?
- How do we scale infrastructure? How do we tackle technical debt?
- How do your teams keep making good technical decisions?
So now there's no need to leave Canada (because really, who wants to?) to learn from and network with our country's brightest tech minds!
This is an invite-only event and space is limited. If you are interested in attending in 2018, please email us at: email@example.com.
This is a joint venture between Jean-Michel Lemieux (SVP of Engineering, Shopify), Boris Chan (Managing Director, Pivotal Labs) and Bruce Dorland (Managing Director, Grossman Dorland Recruiting).
We listened to the feedback from last year's attendees and made improvements to...
- Diversity across the event
- Format to ensure there is plenty of time for networking (including a pre-party meet & greet the night prior) and discussions (breakout sessions all afternoon).
- Venue which is far more spacious and we've also stepped up the food quality
See everyone in 2018!!