2022 Event Details
Canadian tech is flourishing like never before and Canadian Tech @ Scale brings together top tech leaders from Canada and abroad to learn from each other's successes and failures from scaling their companies. Special thanks to our sponsors who's support has helped to minimize ticket prices - gdR, Wave, OpsLevel, League, Recursion, Clio, Shopify and Hello illume.
Since 2016, the event has provided a space for experienced and aspiring leaders in development, data science, systems, security or other product development areas to build meaningful connections and share industry expertise.
We are bringing back our In-Person event to the Toronto Reference Library on October 27th. With so much happening in Canadian tech, you’ll be sure to meet many new (and old) faces from Canadian and global tech leaders. Here are the details:
- Date: Thursday, October 27, 2022. 930AM-4PM Eastern Time.
- Toronto In-Person Event Details: $150 ticket price. Includes breakfast treats, a tasty lunch, and in-person sessions & speakers - much like our previous Toronto events. The event will be held at the Toronto Reference Library Bram and Bluma Appel Salon (Bloor & Yonge).
- Event Content: The event will be a combination of speakers, panels and roundtable group discussions. Over the coming weeks, we will be announcing more speakers. Our first group includes:
- Steve Woods, Partner and CTO, Inovia Capital (AMA)
- Mike Hanley, Chief Security Officer and SVP of Engineering, GitHub (AMA)
- Anne Steptoe, VP Infrastructure, Wealthsimple
- Ryan Fox, VP Engineering, Snapcommerce
- Dileshni Jayasinghe, Director Engineering, PagerDuty
- Jess Leung, Associate Director, Machine Learning Platform, Recursion
- Casandra Mangroo, SVP Product & Science, BenchSci
- Wendy Foster, Director Engineering & Data Science, Shopify
Canadian Tech @ Scale is an invitation-only event and is proudly 100% volunteer run. Our simple criteria is that attendees are current or aspiring leaders in development, data science, systems, security or other product development areas in tech. We also welcome leaders from the US and abroad that want to contribute to the growth of the Canadian tech ecosystem.